Depression and Anxiety
Most of us feel down from time to time. But if you find yourself feeling any of the following, you may be suffering from clinical depression:
- Sadness or feelings of emptiness that do not go away
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Insomnia or other sleep problems
- Loss of interest in activities you used to enjoy
- Changes in your appetite and/or eating habits
- Difficulties concentrating, remembering and making decisions
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Thinking about death or suicide
- Irritability and anxiousness
- Crying at the drop of a hat
- Aches and pains in your body
Chinese medicine combines acupuncture, herbal formulas, diet and other low- or no-cost home therapies to help you feel more like yourself again.
More than 11 million women and 6 million men in America suffer from clinical depression. If left untreated, this illness can destroy your health, family relationships, friendships and work life. Many people turn to antidepressants for help. Unfortunately, not everyone can tolerate the drugs’ side effects. Other people simply prefer more natural remedies.
Rebecca also has experience treating anxiety as well. There are several acupuncture points in the hands and ears that she uses specifically for this purpose, and you feel calmer almost immediately.